This teacher training focuses on the art of teaching restorative yoga.
The Good Vibes Restorative Teacher Training meets Yoga Alliance USA, British Wheel of Yoga and Yoga Alliance Professionals requirements for CPD.
You will learn how to design compelling restorative yoga classes that are designed to help your students and clients find a grounding practice to complement their busy lives.
This training is for teachers, teacher trainees and body workers who'd like to add a therapeutic dimension of restorative yoga to their existing modalities of relaxing and healing therapies.
The course is led by experienced yoga teachers and trainers Nahid de Belgeonne, Founder and Director of Good Vibes and Ling Mann.
What you will learn
- Restorative yoga, the background and the benefits
- The Principles of Restorative Yoga, setting up the conditions to rest.
- The Anatomy of rest
- Props 101: all you need to know about how to use props
- The most effective restorative yoga poses
- Posture modifications and alternative propping options
- How to observe your clients and adjust accordingly
- How to sequence a Bliss restorative class
- You will get hands on practise in small groups
- You will receive a manual with suggested class sequences
- You will enjoy a daily restorative practice
This 4 day course is experiential, workshop and lecture based. All students will be required to teach a 1 hour restorative class in small groups on the last day to be awarded their certificates.
Held at the Fitzrovia studio
Max capacity: 20 students
New course dates coming soon. To be notified when they're announced, pop us an email by clicking below.