5 Reasons Men need Good Vibes
5 reasons why men need Good Vibes:
1. Meeting new people keeps life interesting! We are social creatures, so engaging with people in the area, who are not your colleagues, leads to exciting new possibilities. We have had a fair few romances as well as bought together new lifelong friends.
2. Working out with others is compelling and keeps you motivated.
3. Our classes will challenge you in different ways, doing the same thing will keep you good at that thing, but mix it up and start to see big leaps in your fitness.
4. You are taught by experts. We employ teachers who have been teaching for at least 2 years or come from specific training schools that make the grade. It means your time in class counts!
5. Who's got time to waste in a gym? One male client only came to the Power Plate classes for a whole year and then went back to the gym and was able to lift heavier weights.
Good Vibes make it easy and enjoyable to look and feel your best!
*Applicable to all classes, new clients only and one visit per person.
Ballet and Pilates Sculpt with Antonia on Saturday 25th July – 3pm – 5pm Covent Garden
Why you should?: Because the combination of Ballet AND Pilates will kick your butt into shape! Book now.
James French is back to teach the Saturday Yang and Yin class at 1pm to 2.15pm for one month. Book in here.
Elliot is teaching the Friday pm class which moves to a new time of 6pm – book it here.
It's goodbye to Sarah C who goes off travelling this Summer, Jess is taking over her Monday Yang and Yin, Rachel P is back and will take her Tuesday 12.45 pm class and Ciara is taking over the Wednesday 7.30am.
See you in class!
Nahid and the #GoodVibes team x
21 July 2015