The results at the end of 2 1/2 weeks were that I am looking svelte, it took very little time to see some pretty dramatic changes. Everyone has been noticing and it just wasn't that hard to get going. I have lost an inch from my waist already! I have lost half a stone as well. exercising more and seeing the changes makes you want to eat healthily and I haven't been scrimping on the pisco sours either! I can't abstain because life is too fun but you can create a balance where looking after yourself becomes your default setting.
The lessons learnt so far are:
- you have to do something everyday
- you must schedule your fitness appointments in
- you need to have a back up plan - if you didn't get up in the morning and missed a class, what's your plan B?
- The Power Plate is amazing for building lean muscle and you see the results quickly, it is a must have in a fat loss plan.
- You do need to sweat, I thought I could avoid it ( the hair!) but a sweaty cardio workout is very necessary part of your fitness routine. It doesn't have to be for long, we offer 30 minute Spincycle classes, do a power plate class first and feel your body zing!
This week looks like this:
22 August 2012