Life is short and sweet so it's important that we remember to live it well. Here are a few tips to help you find the joy in your life each and every day.
1. Take time to notice the small things. Remembering to appreciate small things like a crisp freshness in the air, noticing the first of this years daffodils starting to come through, or the courtesy of a stranger in this morning's rush hour - all will help you to feel more positive.
2. Do less, get more done. Having a 'to do' list as long as your arm sets you up to fail before you have even started. Set yourself achievable goals of no more than 6 main tasks and give yourself a pat on the back when you're done.
3. Count your blessings. Chances are you have many things in your life to be grateful for. Being thankful will ensure you are much happier than dwelling on the bad things.
4. Take a deep breath. We learn about the calming effect of breathing in our Glow Yoga practice. Focus on your breathing in times of stress or anxiety will help you feel centred and more able to deal with any issues.
5. Be courageous. Have a go, who cares if you fail? Being bolder in life gives you better options.
6. Accept the things you can't change. There are some things in this life that we have absolutely no control over, if you can't change your fate you can change your attitude to your fate.
7. Come to class! Exercise is a sure fire way to find your equilibrium. Get your endorphins pumping with Glow Cycle, find your inner calm in Glow Yoga and tone up all over with Power Plates - we guarantee you'll feel better if you do!
24 February 2014