After months of home workouts, bringing a slice of the gym into your own home has become quite the trend during the past year. Whether you work out daily or need extra encouragement, having a treadmill to hand can build up your fitness levels and confidence.
If you are trying to get fit, then a treadmill can help you reach your goals at your own pace. Despite gyms reopening, there’s a lot of freedom within the confines of your own home that cannot be ignored.
Here’s our rundown of the 10 best home treadmills you can buy in 2021:
CitySports WP2 Treadmill
This is our top treadmill for 2021
Offering three different speed levels, the CitySports WP2 treadmill is perfect for those that want functionality and comfort. You can also increase the intensity and listen to your favourite workout playlist to push you to your limits.CHECK PRICE
Bursting with a whole heap of features such as speed analysis, calories expended, time and distance, etc. You can keep raising the bar with every run. What’s more, it’s easily transportable and easy to store.
- Easily adjust your speed according to your physical abilities
- Keep track of calories expended, speed, number of steps and more
- Integrated Bluetooth speakers to keep you motivated
- Child lock function for extra safety
- Compact, stylish and easy to store
- Quiet workouts
- Calorie count slightly off at higher speeds
- Remote control can be hit and miss
Sunny Health & Fitness SF-T1407M Foldable Manual Walking TreadmillCHECK PRICE
This clever piece of kit is not only incredibly powerful, but it has a non-slip running surface that can withstand anything from power walking to light jogging. You can also keep track of your speed, time, calories burned and steps on the easy view LCD monitor.
What’s more, there is a “scan” option that allows you to look through your performance without much effort on your part.
- Non-slip running surface
- Foldable design for easy storage and transportation
- Innovative “scan” option for easy performance tracking
- Easy view LCD monitor to track time, speed, calories and more
- Quite noisy
- Not ideal for fast running
Nero Pro TreadmillCHECK PRICE
A great entry-level treadmill, the Nero Pro is perfect for those that want to get started with their first run without having to worry about unnecessary equipment getting in the way.
Easy to set up and incredibly user friendly, the Nero Pro’s simplicity makes it stand out above the rest. So if low-tech and comfort are top priorities for you, your search is over.
- Easy setup and user friendly
- 30 minute pre-set workouts
- Lightweight and easy to store
- Quiet machine
- Great for beginners
- Narrow running belt can limit your running speed
- Fitshow App can be laggy
- Distance/speed can be inaccurate
Dripex 2 in 1 Folding TreadmillCHECK PRICE
Incredibly versatile and offering a variety of modes to motivate any fitness level, the Dripex should be at the top of your list.
Whether you unfold the upright so you can engage “running mode” or fold the uprights down for “walking mode,” the Dripex works alongside your fitness development. What’s more, you can connect your favourite workout music via Bluetooth or watch a TV or film as you exercise.
- Versatile 2-in-1 design to achieve fitness goals
- “Walking mode” allows you to walk while you work
- Quiet and powerful
- Compact design, easy to move, convenient to store
- Built-in Bluetooth speaker and remote control
- Dual display system to watch your progress
- Cannot adjust the volume of “beep” when selecting settings
- Narrow running belt
OVICX Q2S Folding Portable TreadmillCHECK PRICE
A super wide running platform is a rare find for a treadmill. The Q2S not only sports a 43cm width running belt, but you can seamlessly switch from full speed to a walk with a single tap of the interval button.
Unlike other models, the Q2S is fitted with Silkworm Shock Absorbers which significantly reduces impact on your knees, lower back, hips and ankles. What’s more, you can exercise go full pelt without disturnging the rest of your household.
- Impact on knees, ankles, hips, and lower back significantly decreased
- Minimum noise
- Track progress via innovative LED display or FitShow App
- Portable, easy to move around, and store
- Intelligent speed reduction
- Slow recovery to protect knee injury
- Oil maintenance needs an upgrade
- Intermittent pause button
Bigzzia Motorised TreadmillCHECK PRICE
Perfect for those that love to run but want a softer landing on their feet, the Bigzzia excels at minimising impact while maximising comfort. Whether you walk under the desk while you work or run flat out, the Bigzzia’s innovative design ensures you get the most out of each workout.
With a built-in shock absorption system and its smooth and ultra quiet 1.5HP treadmill motor, you will make minimal noise as you exercise.
- Highly versatile and compact design
- Multi-speed options from 1 – 10 km/h
- LCD screen to track your progress
- Super portable – can even be used as office fitness while you work
- Shock absorption system to ensure safety for your back, joints, knees, and more
- Smooth and ultra quiet
- Short electric cord supplied
- Can overheat and power down automatically
Evolve B1 Motorized Electric TreadmillCHECK PRICE
Perfect for beginners and those wanting to improve their fitness levels, the Evolve B1 is a great starting point. SImple assembly, easy to fold and with enough power to push your body to its limits, this budget friendly treadmill is worth a look.
Featuring three different inclines and Bluetooth connectivity, the B1 may be basic, but you get a lot for your money.
- Good quality and value
- Easy assembly
- Includes Bluetooth connectivity
- Have to contact seller for free eBooks
- No automatic incline
Mobvoi Home TreadmillCHECK PRICE
If you are looking for a high quality machine that packs a punch, then look no further. Sporting a five layer running belt to reduce impact to your knees, ankles, muscles and more, as well as keeping noise down to a minimum, the Mobvoi is an innovative piece of kit. Everything from water resistance to sound insulation is covered with Mobvoi’s innovative and thoughtful design.
You can also keep yourself entertained as you workout with the intuitive integrated Bluetooth speaker. When you are done, simply fold up and store under your bed, in the cupboard or under the stairs.
- Two exercise modes and adjustable speeds to improve fitness levels
- 5 layered running belt to reduce impact
- Dual display with touch control panel for easy use
- Built-in Bluetooth speaker – listen to your favourite music as you workout
- Foldable design for easy storage
- Simple assembly
- Safety key automatically stops machine meaning safer workouts
- Instructions could be clearer
- Remote connection can disconnect
- Speed control can lag the faster you get
BTM W501 Electric Folding TreadmillCHECK PRICE
Designed to accommodate every fitness level, the W501 enhances your workout by enhancing your engagement levels while delivering all the comfort you need as you exercise. Built to maintain a solid workout routine, you can push yourself to the max.
You’ll find clever interactive running programs to get you motivated while you listen to your favourite beats. WIth the LCD display you can track your progress in real time, while keeping an eye on your speed, distance, time and more.
- 12 interactive running programs to keep you on track
- Quick buttons to easily switch up your routine
- Hand pulse sensors connected to LCD monitor
- Sturdy and reliable structure
- Easy assembly and simple to fold
- Sturdy when in upright storage
- Large running surface giving you space for the ultimate workout
- Inbuilt speakers produce low volume
- Temperamental pulse sensors
- Short handlebars
Nero Sports – Foldable Electric Motorized TreadmillCHECK PRICE
One of the best things about working out at home, is that you don’t have to face the awkward, small talk you find in a gym. You can go at your own pace, and regardless of the machinery you are using, you are in control. Enter the Nero.
Perfect for those that want to build up their fitness and confidence, the Nero encourages you to push yourself to your limits. It has 12 preset running programs, as well manual so you can experience a whole range of different terrain from the comfort of your home.
Track your progress with the incredibly user friendly LCD display, and monitor everything from speed, calories to time. The Nero undeniably isn’t the athletes machine. But, it is a helpful piece of kit to get you off the starting blocks.
- Comes with 12 preset running programs to push your fitness levels
- Track progress in real-time with an LCD monitor
- Compact, space-saving machine
- Easy to assemble
- Lightweight and easy to fold up
- Non-slip running belt
- Bluetooth connectivity
- Intuitive FitShow App
- Has speed capacity limitations
- Narrow running belt
- The water bottle holder comes up small
Ready to push your endurance levels to the max? Investing in a treadmill that offers you the right support and encourages you to build your fitness will transform your home workouts.