Who are you? My name is Holly Warren and I teach Yoga
Where did you train? I have had extensive training including the following:
· What lies beneath – John Stirk
· Exploring Subtle body – Tias Little
· Relax & Renew – Judith Hanson - Lasater
· Pregnancy Yoga – Uma Dinsmore - Tuli
· Delivering Mindfulness Meditation facilitation programme – Michael Stone
· iRest Yoga Nidra – Richard Miller
· 500 hours Further Education Certification – Yoga London
· 400 hours Further Education – Paul Dallaghan – Samahita
· 200 hours Foundation Ashtanga – Paul Dallaghan - Samahita
· NLP & Coach Practitioner
· 100 hours Rocket Vinyasa – The Yoga People
· Yoga Alliance 200 hours Teacher Training – Yoga London
How do you teach?
Slow and mindfully. I allow each individual to explore their own body and breath.
How will I feel after your class? Nourished and energised
What do you do to keep fit? Practice yoga, play tennis, go to the gym, swim, surf, walk,
What rule do you live by? Life is always changing, your habits create your life. Be ready to explore what’s new.
It’s not what we do once in a while that shapes our lives, but what we do consistently. Tony Robbins
Give us your 1 top tip to stay fit and healthy. Fuel your body with optimal nutrition, ,move your body everyday with proper posture and nourish yourself emotionally and feel grateful.